d3t is an award winning studio at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering truly ground-breaking projects for our A-list clients. We offer work-for-hire software development services to the technology and entertainment sectors, adding value to games, business software and apps.
Our amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment, anti-crunch mentality and mentoring ethos combine to bring out the best in our teams.
As a successful and growing business based in Runcorn, Cheshire, we are actively seeking talented, experienced and enthusiastic artists to join us, initially on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels;
- Able to demonstrate a sense of reliability and responsibility;
- Hungry to learn and improve as an Artist;
- A can-do attitude;
- An interest in games.
- High and low poly modelling within Maya and/or 3DS Max;
- Proficient in the creation and enhancement of texture maps;
- Can work within a predefined art style as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Delivery of quality work within fixed time constraints;
- Can communicate ideas, and take art direction effectively;
- Works within defined game performance budgets;
- Experience of game development;
- Diverse experience creating environments, characters, vehicles, VFX, etc for console and PC games;
- Understanding of shaders and materials;
- Experience of texture tools such as Quixel Suite;
- Working knowledge of ZBrush or Mudbox;
- Use of source control software such as Perforce.
A world leading technology provider – and play your part in supplying our a-list clients with technical superiority and competitive advantage.Please email your CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org