Associate IT Engineer
d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services to global triple-A clients. Our successful studio is growing, and we are now looking for an Associate IT Engineer to join our expanding IT Team. Our studio is part of the Keywords Studios Group, working on multiple exciting projects at any one time. We are based near Runcorn, Cheshire and offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in having been awarded ‘Best Places to Work’ multiple times by gamesindustry.biz.
We are looking to hire an Associate IT Engineer ideally with a minimum of 1-2 years prior experience of working in a 1st/2nd line support role. Day to day you will be working as part of a small IT Team dealing with a wide and varied range of tasks across the studio:
- Assisting in the management, maintenance and deployment of IT, software, networking and data systems.
- Providing support to internal users for both software and hardware.
- Monitoring the IT Support Inbox.
- Assisting in the development of infrastructure improvements.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies to maintain a pro-active approach in a rapidly changing industry.
Key Technical Skills
- Windows server, AD, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Diagnosing hardware/software faults.
- Understanding of networking concepts.
- A good understanding of desktop and server virtualisation.
- An ability to solve issues using a logical and analytical approach.
Key Personal Skills
- An ability to prioritise alongside the ability to adapt to a fluid and varied workload.
- Be a willing and helpful team player.
- Exhibit a flexible and can-do attitude to problem solving using your own initiative.
- Be reliable and motivated with the ability to stay focused when working from home.
- Display strong interpersonal skills.
BENEFITS & PERKS
We are offering an excellent salary and benefits package:
- 22 days holiday (+ 3 extra at Christmas + bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme & Eye Care Scheme
- Anti-crunch ethos – an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment!
- Income Protection
- Annual Bonus – be rewarded for great teamwork!
- Free Parking
- Monthly Fitness Sessions
- Complimentary Refreshments – an extensive range to suit all dietary preferences
- Branded Merchandise
- Company Socials, Project Launch/Wrap Parties + Annual d3t Events
- Breakout Areas – filled with perks such as games, snacks etc.
- Assistance and support with re-location to the area
APPLY NOW – SEND US YOUR CV AND A COVERING LETTER/PORTFOLIO TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we are actively hiring through the Covid-19 pandemic. Interviews will be held by video call. We have the majority of the d3t team working remotely from home and once it is safe to do so, we will be returning to the studio. This position will be studio based in Runcorn, Cheshire.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.