d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services to our global triple-A clients. Our successful studio is growing, and we are now looking for an Associate Producer to join the expanding Production Team. As our studio, part of the Keywords Studios group, works on multiple exciting projects at any one time, we can offer plenty of variety and involvement.
We are based near Runcorn, Cheshire and offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on our anti-crunch mentality, mentoring ethos and have been awarded ‘Best Places to Work’ multiple times by gamesindustry.biz.
THE ROLE – ASSOCIATE PRODUCER
- Assists the Producer with managing production schedules, organising meetings, assessing risk and tracking progress towards deliverables.
- Helps foster a creative and collaborative atmosphere by facilitating constant communication between internal team members, departments and managers.
- Creates and distributes reports to foster communication and promote awareness of progress and issues.
- Assists in the running of daily scrums, chasing actions and removing impediments to boost team productivity.
- Forging and reinforcing strong client relationships and external contractor’s relationships and their deliverables.
- Assists in the creation, operation and improvement of production systems.
- Encourages and supports the development team.
- Advocating and maintaining a positive working atmosphere in line with the cultural values of d3t.
- Be a driving force to help always deliver a high-quality product.
- Passionate about game development and project management.
- A positive can-do and flexible attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, a confident communicator.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Able to set clear goals and work to deadlines plus, manage and inspire a team to achieve set goals.
- A pro-active, multi-tasking problem-solver.
- Quick to learn and adapt.
Essential Knowledge & Experience/Interest
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Strong written & spoken English skills.
- Passion for games and the games industry.
Desirable Knowledge & Experience/Interest
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of project management and version control software.
- Aware of at least one platform holder’s submission requirements.
- Knowledge of the games production lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Agile production methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
- Worked on at least 1 title, ideally in a production capacity.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Just some of the many offered by d3t:
- 22 days holiday (+ 3 extra at Christmas + bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Anti-crunch ethos – an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment!
- Income Protection
- Annual Bonus – be rewarded for great teamwork!
- Free Parking
- Monthly Fitness Sessions
- Complimentary Refreshments – an extensive range to suit all dietary preferences
- Branded Merchandise
- Company Socials, Project Launch/Wrap Parties + Annual d3t Events
- Breakout Areas – filled with perks such as games, snacks etc.
- Assistance and support with re-location to the area.
APPLY NOW – SEND US YOUR CV AND A COVERING LETTER/PORTFOLIO TO email@example.com.
Please note we are actively hiring through the Covid-19 pandemic. We have the d3t team working remotely from home and once it is safe to do so, we will be returning to the studio. This position will be studio based in Runcorn, Cheshire.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.