d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services to our global triple-A clients. Our successful studio is part of the global Keywords Studios Group and is continuing to grow as we work on multiple exciting projects at any one time. A Build Engineer at d3t will play a key role in supporting all of our projects.
Our studio is based near Runcorn in Cheshire, and we offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. We are incredibly passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on our anti-crunch mentality, mentoring ethos and have been awarded ‘Best Places to Work’ multiple times by gamesindustry.biz including 2021 and 2022. In addition, we recently won ‘Best Creative Service Provider‘ at Develop 2022.
Projects we have worked on include: LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Alan Wake Remastered, Mafia II: Definitive Edition, Assetto Corsa Competizione, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and many more.
THE ROLE - Build Engineer
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Build Engineer to join our award-winning team.
YOUR MISSION OBJECTIVES
The d3t Build Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Support: Setup, maintain and develop build and continuous integration systems.
- Ownership: Administration of source control servers and distributed build systems.
- Innovate: Research, plan and develop improvements to increase productivity.
- Teamwork: Work closely with developers and IT across multiple projects.
- Languages: C#
- Systems: Perforce and Team City
- Experience: 2+ years
- Reactive: Be quick to respond to and fix issues
- Proactive: Continually monitor and improve systems
- Teamwork: Enjoy working as part of a team and supporting others
- Communication: Excellent
It would be an advantage, but not essential, if you have experience in any of the following:
- Languages: Python or other scripting languages
- Build Systems: Incredibuild or other
- Source Control: Git, Plastic or other
- CI systems: Jenkins or other
- Game Engines: Unreal or other
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Just some of the many offered by d3t:
- Company bonus + share scheme
- Private Healthcare (Bupa) including dental + eyecare scheme
- Flexible working & anti-crunch ethos
- Social events and fitness classes
- Industry events and conferences
- Console, tech and bike purchase schemes
- Pension scheme
- And much much more… visit here to view all of our team’s benefits 👉 https://d3tltd.com/life-at-d3t/
APPLY NOW VIA THE BUTTON BELOW – IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, PLEASE EMAIL: [email protected]
Please note we are actively hiring and interviews will be held by video call.
This position can be fully remote (UK only based), hybrid or in the studio.
At d3t we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace and culture. If this opportunity excites you but your current skills or past experience don’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to still apply. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles within our team.
Apply NowInterested in joining our team? Click the button below to start your application.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.