Embedded QA Tester
d3t Ltd, a growing gaming and business integration software specialist, have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Embedded QA Tester to join their growing team based in Cheshire. Be prepared to be challenged daily on incredibly varied projects.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform functional and regression testing;
- Provide detailed bug reports;
- Support bug-fixing activity;
- Manage bug database and workflow;
- Monitor and report on bug status;
- Create, maintain and execute exhaustive test plans.
PERSON SPECIFICATION / BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS
- Passionate about games and quality assurance;
- Critical eye with great attention to detail;
- Methodical and determined;
- A positive, can-do attitude;
- Very good cross-discipline interpersonal skills (written and oral communication);
- Reliable and trustworthy team player;
- Able to effectively and independently prioritise work;
- Quick to learn.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & INTERESTS
- Excellent knowledge of and aptitude for playing games;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience;
- Worked on at least 1 title in a QA capacity;
- Test documentation;
- Proficient with bug tracking software and MS Office applications.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & INTERESTS
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Experience of publisher QA;
- Knowledge of version control software and/or continuous integration software;
- Aware of at least one platform holder’s submission requirements;
- Knowledge of test automation and tools assisted testing;
- Familiar with Scrum and Kanban.
JOIN d3t – A WORLD LEADING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER – AND PLAY YOUR PART IN SUPPLYING OUR A-LIST CLIENTS WITH TECHNICAL SUPERIORITY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.