THE d3t STUDIO
d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services to our global triple-A clients. Our successful studio is part of the Keywords Studios Group, and is continuing to grow as we work on multiple exciting projects at any one time offering plenty of variety and involvement.
Our studio is based near Runcorn in Cheshire, and we offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. We are incredibly passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on our anti-crunch mentality, mentoring ethos and have been awarded ‘Best Places to Work’ multiple times by gamesindustry.biz including 2021 and 2022. In addition, we recently won ‘Best Creative Service Provider‘ at Develop 2022.
Projects that we have worked on include; Hogwarts Legacy, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Alan Wake Remastered, Mafia II: Definitive Edition, Assetto Corsa Competizione, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and more.
THE ROLE - IT Administrator
The IT Administrator is a key part of our expanding IT Team at d3t. Having a positive attitude, excellent eye for detail and communication skills are key for this role, as we are looking for an individual who can support and enhance the studio’s IT provision and support function internally and externally with client support.
- Work closely with the IT Team and IT Manager to support all aspects of the business, locally and remotely.
- Onboarding new staff and ensuring their equipment is operational.
- Maintaining existing Asset Management System.
- Maintaining existing Stock Management System.
- Forecasting & estimation of hardware needs for staff.
- Provide meeting room support.
- Purchasing of hardware/software – including returns (RMA).
- Troubleshooting software and hardware.
- Liaising with supplier to facilitate hardware & software changes.
- Maintaining & creating documentation on platforms and system.
- Provide first line support for d3t employees in the Studio.
- Work with the IT Ticket system to ensure users requests are handled within the adequate timeframe.
- Other assigned tasks and projects.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Technical background in IT Systems – 2 years + experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience with Microsoft Desktop and Server products.
- Experience in Office 365
- Strong with a proven interest in technologies.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team-player with a friendly, can-do, attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to demonstrate good judgment in prioritising tasks.
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Technical knowledge of the Microsoft Stack, Windows Server, Windows Networking, Active Directory.
- Understanding of Firewalls and Gateways (Palo Alto preferred).
- Understanding of VPN tunnelling, IPSEC (site-to-site, point-to-site)
- Experience in the video games industry.
- Experience with support of Engineering software (VisualStudio etc) and Art software (Autodesk, Adobe products and similar).
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Just some of the many offered by d3t:
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme & Eye Care Scheme
- Employee Share Scheme
- Anti-crunch ethos – an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment!
- Income Protection
- Annual Bonus – be rewarded for great teamwork!
- Free Parking
- Tech and Bike Scheme
- Training & Industry Events
- Complimentary Refreshments – an extensive range to suit all dietary preferences
- Company Socials, Project Launch/Wrap Parties + Annual d3t Events
- Breakout Areas – filled with perks such as games, a BBQ, snacks etc.
APPLY NOW VIA THE BUTTON BELOW – IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, PLEASE EMAIL: [email protected]
Please note we are actively hiring and interviews will be held by video call.
For this opportunity, we are ideally looking for candidates looking for a studio based or hybrid working arrangement (splitting time between the studio and working from home). We will consider fully remote workers too for this opportunity.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Not a problem – please apply. At d3t we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace and culture. If this opportunity excites you but your current skills or past experience don’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to still apply. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles within our team.
Apply NowInterested in joining our team? Click the button below to start your application.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.