Junior IT Support
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Junior IT Support, dealing with hardware and software inquiries.
- Working together with a small team of staff to deliver a professional high-quality IT service to end users.
- Respond to and log calls, escalating calls as required with key support members.
- Maintain stock levels of equipment.
- Create and maintain operational documentation.
- Manage and set up new hardware following IT policies and procedures.
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels.
- Able to demonstrate a sense of reliability and responsibility.
- A can-do attitude with a passion for IT.
- Willing to help support the infrastructure and maintenance of the studio.
- A team player.
- Willing to learn and grow with the company.
- Installation of PC hardware.
- Supporting desktop PC’s and laptops.
- Responding to help-desk tickets.
- Check and maintain computer hardware.
- Install, configure and manage software and their functions according to specifications.
- Troubleshoot to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes.
- Maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 1 year or above experience as IT Technician.
- Develop and maintain local networks.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- Problem solver and attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Hands on experience with computer systems and networks.
- IT Certification.