d3t is at the cutting edge of technology, delivering work-for-hire video game development services to our global triple-A clients. As a successful and growing business based near Runcorn, Cheshire we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun, inclusive and supportive working environment.
In our 10th successful year and part of the global Keywords Studio Group we are a 100+ person studio, continuing to expand and deliver exciting projects. Our talented team are the key to our success and we have a new and exciting opportunity for a Junior Programmer to join the programming team.
We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on our anti-crunch mentality, mentoring ethos and have been awarded ‘Best Places to Work’ multiple times by GamesIndustry.biz. most recently winning the 2020 award.
Projects we are proud to have worked on in the past have included Mafia II Definitive Edition, Burnout Paradise Remastered, The Witcher III, Human: Fall Flat plus many more we can’t yet talk about. We continue to work on a wide variety of creative projects with world class studios.
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate a sense of reliability and responsibility
- A can-do attitude
- A passion for games and game development
- Hungry to learn and improve as a programmer.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, update and maintain new and existing projects across all major platforms and languages
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver features to deadlines
- Create and assist with code reviews
- Take ownership of systems and features.
- Demonstrable programming ability in at least 1 programming language (C++/C#/Java/etc)
- A technical bias, with an interest in getting stuck-in to difficult problems every day
- A working understanding of object-oriented development.
- Experience working with game engines such as Unreal or Unity
- Experience working in graphics / rendering
- Experience working in multiple programming languages.
APPLY NOW – SEND US YOUR CV AND A COVERING LETTER/PORTFOLIO TO [email protected].
Please note we are actively hiring through the Covid-19 pandemic. We have the d3t team working remotely from home and once it is safe to do so, we will be returning to the studio. This position will be studio based in Runcorn, Cheshire.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.