d3t Ltd, a growing gaming and business integration software specialist, have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Production Assistant to join their growing team based in Cheshire. Be prepared to be challenged daily on incredibly varied projects.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages production schedules and tracks progress towards deliverables;
- Facilitates constant communication between team members, departments and managers;
- Creates and distributes reports to foster communication and promote awareness of progress and issues;
- Schedules and attends meetings, taking and disseminating notes as required;
- Runs daily scrums, chasing actions and removing impediments;
- Chases actions and removes impediments to boost team productivity;
- Manages client relationships;
- Manages external contractors relationships and their deliverables;
- Liaises with internal QA;
- Assists in the creation, operation and improvement of production systems;
- Triages and assigns bugs and tasks;
- Encourages and supports the development team;
- Supports risk analysis and mitigation;
- Supports localisation.
PERSON SPECIFICATION / BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS
- Passionate about game development and project management;
- A positive, can-do attitude;
- Very good cross-discipline interpersonal skills (written and oral communication);
- Reliable and trustworthy;
- Able to set clear goals and can manage and inspire a team to achieve them;
- A pro-active, multi-tasking problem-solver;
- Quick to learn.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & INTERESTS
- At least 1 year of relevant experience;
- Worked on at least 1 title, ideally in a production capacity;
- Knowledge of Agile production methodologies including Scrum and Kanban;
- Proficient with MS Office applications, especially Excel.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & INTERESTS
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Knowledge of project management and version control software;
- Aware of at least one platform holder’s submission requirements;
- Knowledge of QA and localisation processes.
JOIN D3T – A WORLD LEADING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER – AND PLAY YOUR PART IN SUPPLYING OUR A-LIST CLIENTS WITH TECHNICAL SUPERIORITY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.