d3t is at the cutting edge of technology, delivering work-for-hire video game development services to our triple-A clients. As a successful and growing business based in Daresbury, Cheshire, we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment.
The QA manager is responsible for setting high QA standards and best practice across all projects that the company undertakes. As QA manager you will oversee the QA process across multiple projects as well as having direct hands-on experience for key projects in the studio. Reporting to the Development Director, you will be responsible for the strategy and organisation of your QA team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- QA planning across multiple projects
- Defining practices for producing a high-quality issue reporting system
- Creating test plan and report plan templates
- Leading, line managing and mentoring members of the QA department
- Responsible for identifying future QA department needs and resource allocation
- Taking ownership of one or more projects
- Helping project teams achieve their quality goals
- Representing the QA department to external stakeholders.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3+ Years’ experience within a development or studio environment
- Experience building test plans and maintaining them
- Experience as a QA Lead for multiple projects
- Experience in line management and mentoring
- Knowledge of compliance testing for key hardware platforms
- Experienced in communicating with various project stakeholders
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to maintain a good work environment
- A positive attitude and enjoy working in a team
- Passion for games.
JOIN d3t – A WORLD LEADING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER – AND PLAY YOUR PART IN SUPPLYING OUR A-LIST CLIENTS WITH TECHNICAL SUPERIORITY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.