d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services to our global triple-A clients. Our successful studio is growing, and we are now looking for a QA Tester to join the expanding QA Team. Our studio is part of the global Keywords Studios Group. We work on multiple exciting projects at any one time, offering an individual joining us plenty of variety and involvement.
We are based in Runcorn, Cheshire and offer an amazingly professional, fun, and supportive working environment. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on our anti-crunch mentality, mentoring ethos and have been awarded ‘Best Places to Work’ multiple times by gamesindustry.biz including 2021.
THE ROLE – QA TESTER
We work with very high-profile clients on amazing game titles and so we are looking for an experienced QA Tester to deliver an excellent service within our team and for our clients.
This role will be for a fixed term contract of 6 months with the potential to be extended beyond.
- Provide continuous quality assurance support to the development team throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Identify, record, document and track defects along with highlighting any areas of risk to the development team.
- Perform thorough integration testing of any defect resolutions and features.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback where required.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases based on development milestones.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify areas of risk and Project / QA requirements.
- Coordinate with external teams on test coverage and feedback
- Monitor and provide debugging process results where required.
- Track quality assurance metrics.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Just some of the many offered by d3t:
- 22 Days Holiday (+ 3 extra at Christmas + bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance Scheme
- Anti-crunch ethos – an amazingly professional, fun, and supportive working environment!
- Income Protection
- Annual Bonus – be rewarded for great teamwork!
- Free Parking
- Monthly Fitness Sessions
- Employee Share Scheme
- Complimentary Refreshments – an extensive range to suit all dietary preferences
- Company Socials, Project Launch/Wrap Parties + Annual d3t Events
- Assistance and Support with Re-Location to the Area
APPLY NOW – SEND US YOUR CV AND A COVERING LETTER TO [email protected]
Please note interviews will be held by video call. The QA Tester position will ideally be studio based in the d3t studio in Runcorn, Cheshire. There will be some flexibility for working from home dependent on a project’s requirements.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.