THE d3t STUDIO
d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services to our global triple-A clients. Our successful studio is part of the Keywords Studios Group, and is continuing to grow as we work on multiple exciting projects at any one time offering plenty of variety and involvement.
Our studio is based near Runcorn in Cheshire, and we offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. We are incredibly passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on our anti-crunch mentality, mentoring ethos and have been awarded ‘Best Places to Work’ multiple times by gamesindustry.biz including 2021 and 2022. In addition, we recently won ‘Best Creative Service Provider‘ at Develop 2022.
Projects that we have worked on include; Hogwarts Legacy, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Alan Wake Remastered, Mafia II: Definitive Edition, Assetto Corsa Competizione, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and more.
THE ROLE - Receptionist
Our successful studio is continuing to grow and we are looking for an Receptionist to join our expanding Operations Team.
The primary function of the Receptionist is to support the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the Studio. Being the first point of contact for all visitors, contractors, incoming deliveries and ensuring the Studio is kept tidy and presentable at all times. Day-to-day you will be working as part of the Operations Team, dealing with a varied range of admin focused tasks as well as making sure all hospitality items are fully stocked. It is an important part of the role to maintain confidentiality and show discretion, representing the studio in a professional manner at all times.
- Answering and transferring incoming phone calls.
- Managing incoming email enquiries and process/progress as necessary.
- Receiving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately. Providing hospitality assistance during their studio stay and booking taxis where required.
- Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and managing the access control system (handling NDAs, issue visitor badges, visitor registration, fob management).
- Assistance in organising internal/external meetings i.e. (booking meeting rooms, making sure necessary equipment is in place, organise catering etc.).
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail/deliveries; engaging appropriate parties to handle deliveries/collections.
- Maintaining the kitchen and breakout areas in the studio.
- Stock management (canteen, stationery and marketing) and hospitality top ups.
- Providing general admin support to the operations team.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional, proactive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Passionate, people person who can build good relationships with the studio team and visitors.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience within front of house or customer service environments.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Just some of the many offered by d3t:
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays + up to 5 days extra for length of service)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme (including dental) & Eye Care Scheme
- Employee Share Scheme
- An amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment!
- Income Protection
- Annual Bonus – be rewarded for great teamwork!
- Free Parking
- Tech and Bike Scheme
- Company Share Scheme
- Company Socials, Project Launch/Wrap Parties + Annual d3t Events
- Breakout Areas – filled with perks such as games, BBQ area, complimentary snacks to suit all dietary preferences etc.
This role is 100% based in our studio with hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm. Flexibility with working hours will be required at times to cover business and team needs.
Ongoing training and development are available.
Initial interviews will take place weeks commencing 21st and 28th August on site at the studio.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Not a problem – please apply. At d3t we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace and culture. If this opportunity excites you but your current skills or past experience don’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to still apply. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles within our team.
Apply NowInterested in joining our team? Click the button below to start your application.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.