Senior Level Designer
d3t is at the cutting edge of technology, delivering work-for-hire video game development services to our triple-A clients. As a successful and growing business based in Daresbury, Cheshire, we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment.
- Absolute passion for making games;
- Thrives as part of a team;
- Ability to adapt to changing situations;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Hungry to learn and expand your areas of expertise.
- Review and feedback level design to ensure that it conforms with the design vision and the core mechanics of the game.
- Communicate the project objectives, strategies, and general information to all team members so as to give visibility to the advancement of the development of the game and the other crafts.
- Oversee the day-to-day work of the Level Design team; maintaining a quality bar in the mission gameplay experience.
- Assess the workload vs. production capacity, plan the work, and set priorities for the level design team.
- Work closely with the level design team to facilitate and promote different core and class mechanics.
- Actively participate in the decision-making process with management and oversee the necessary adjustments to ensure that the level design team meets expectations.
- Promoting and building a strong cooperative culture with other disciplines.
- Participate in the selection of team members.
- Create a work environment that is motivating for team members and which fosters development and creation.
- Support career advancement and suggest development and interpersonal skills training and techniques sessions to team members.
- 5+ years as a Level Designer or Lead Level Designer on at least two AAA titles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent ability to organize and structure your own work and that of the team (follow ups, control, schedule).
- Client focus (internal and external).
- Experience supervising a level design team.
- Good knowledge of project management and planning.
- Good working knowledge of Unreal and Unity.
JOIN d3t – A WORLD LEADING WORK-FOR-HIRE VIDEO GAME DEVELOPMENT SERVICES PROVIDER – AND PLAY YOUR PART IN SUPPLYING OUR A-LIST CLIENTS WITH TECHNICAL SUPERIORITY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.