Senior Tools Programmer
d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and we deliver truly ground-breaking projects for our A-list clients. We offer work-for-hire software development services to the technology sector, adding value to games, business software or apps. And as a successful and growing business based in Cheshire Cheshire we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. Our anti-crunch mentality and mentoring ethos bring out the best in our team.
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate a sense of reliability and responsibility
- A can-do attitude
- A passion for games and game development
- Self-motivated and inquisitive – happy to challenge the status quo and suggest workflow and tooling improvements
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, update and maintain new and existing tools across all major platforms and languages
- Identifying need for new tools and leading development on those tools
- Maintaining Jenkins servers and setting up Jenkins configurations for new projects.
- Collaborating with engineering, art and production teams reduce bottlenecks and automate repetitive work
- Mentor and guide more junior team members
- At least 4 years’ experience working in a programming position
- Experience developing tools and toolchains for cross-platform AAA games
- Experience working on games from inception through completion
- Experience administering servers and services used by the dev team such as Perforce servers, RECAP, etc
- Experience developing Windows applications using WPF
- Experience creating or maintaining smoke test frameworks
- Experience administering and configuring continuous integration servers, such as Jenkins
- Experience working with automating and integrating art tools such as 3DSMax, Maya, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience creating batch, Python and Lua scrips.
- Experience working with distributed build systems such as SN-DBS and Incredibuild
- Experience working with in-house and commercial game engines such as Unreal or Unity
JOIN d3t – A WORLD LEADING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER – AND PLAY YOUR PART IN SUPPLYING OUR A-LIST CLIENTS WITH TECHNICAL SUPERIORITY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
Please email your CV and salary expectations to: email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t (hereinafter, “the Company”) is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.