Confident and able to communicate at all levels Able to demonstrate a sense of reliability and responsibility A can-do attitude A passion for games and game development
Role And Responsibilities
- Write, update and maintain new and existing projects across all major platforms and languages Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver features to deadlines.
- Create and assist with code reviews
- Take ownership of systems and features
- Mentor and guide more junior team members Start, lead and deliver projects to the highest quality Lead client communications Drive technical relevance Advise and guide project proposals.
- Excellent technical communications
At least 10 years’ experience working in a Senior Programming or Technical Director position Fluent in multiple programming languages including C/C++
A technical bias, with an interest in getting stuck-in to difficult problems every day A working understanding of object-oriented development Experience working with game engines such as Unreal or Unity Experience working in multiple programming languages Knowledge of code and data repositories such as Perforce
Low-level experience working with rendering technology such as DirectX or OpenGL Experience developing rendering technology such as a shadowing, reflections, depth of field, etc.