d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and we deliver truly ground-breaking projects for our A-list clients. We offer work-for-hire software development services to the technology sector, adding value to games, business software or apps. And as a successful and growing business based in Runcorn Cheshire, we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. Our anti-crunch mentality and mentoring ethos bring out the best in our team.
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate a sense of reliability and responsibility
- A can-do attitude.
Role and Responsibilities
- General IT support, dealing with hardware and software enquiries
- Working together with a small team of staff to deliver a professional high-quality IT service to end users
- Respond to and log calls, escalating calls as required with key support members
- Maintain stock levels of equipment
- Create and maintain operational documentation
- Manage and set up new hardware following IT policies and procedures.
- Be familiar with and have a general interest in computers
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Be well organised and be able to prioritise workload.
- First line support for all desktop, laptop users and members of staff
- The support of hardware and software for all devices and applications from Servers, Desktops and Laptops
- At least 1 years’ experience within an IT department
- Degree level or higher qualification in IT or equivalent
- An interest in both games and games development.
JOIN d3t – A WORLD LEADING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER – AND PLAY YOUR PART IN SUPPLYING OUR A-LIST CLIENTS WITH TECHNICAL SUPERIORITY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
Please email your CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t (hereinafter, “the Company”) is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.