d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and we deliver truly ground-breaking projects for our A-list clients. We offer work-for-hire software development services to the technology sector, adding value to games, business software or apps. And as a successful and growing business based in Runcorn Cheshire we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. Our anti-crunch mentality and mentoring ethos bring out the best in our team.
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate a sense of reliability and responsibility
- A can-do attitude
- A passion for games and game development
- Hungry to learn and improve as a programmer
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, update and maintain new and existing tools across all major platforms and languages
- Identifying the need for new tools and learning development on those tools
- Collaborating with engineering, art and production teams reduce bottlenecks and automate repetitive work
- Demonstrable programming ability in at least 1 programming language (C++/C#/Java/etc)
- A technical bias and interest in tools programming
- A working understanding of object-oriented development
- Experience working with game engines such as Unreal or Unity
- Experience developing tools and toolchains for games or apps
- Experience working in multiple programming languages
JOIN d3t – A WORLD LEADING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER – AND PLAY YOUR PART IN SUPPLYING OUR A-LIST CLIENTS WITH TECHNICAL SUPERIORITY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
Please email your CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t (hereinafter, “the Company”) is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.