d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and we deliver truly ground-breaking projects for our A-list clients. We offer work-for-hire software development services to the technology sector, adding value to games, business software or apps. And as a successful and growing business based in Runcorn Cheshire we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. Our anti-crunch mentality and mentoring ethos bring out the best in our team.
- Passionate about game development and project management;
- A positive, can-do attitude;
- Very good cross-discipline interpersonal skills (written and oral communication);
- Reliable and trustworthy;
- Able to set clear goals and can manage and inspire a team to achieve them;
- A pro-active, multi-tasking problem-solver;
- Quick to learn.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manages production schedules and tracks progress towards deliverables;
- Facilitates constant communication between team members, departments and managers;
- Creates and distributes reports to foster communication and promote awareness of progress and issues;
- Schedules and attends meetings, taking and disseminating notes as required;
- Runs daily scrums, chasing actions and removing impediments;
- Chases actions and removes impediments to boost team productivity;
- Manages client relationships;
- Manages external contractors relationships and their deliverables;
- Manages internal QA;
- Assists in the creation, operation and improvement of production systems;
- Triages and assigns bugs and tasks;
- Encourages and supports the development team;
- Supports risk analysis and mitigation;
- Supports localisation.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience;
- Worked on at least 1 title, ideally in a production capacity;
- Knowledge of Agile production methodologies including Scrum and Kanban;
- Proficient with MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- Knowledge of project management and version control software;
- Aware of at least one platform holder’s submission requirements;
- Knowledge of QA and localisation processes.
JOIN d3t – A WORLD LEADING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER – AND PLAY YOUR PART IN SUPPLYING OUR A-LIST CLIENTS WITH TECHNICAL SUPERIORITY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
Please email your CV and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org