DESIGN, DEVELOP, DELIVER TECHNOLOGY
d3t Ltd is an award-winning, premium software engineering company and is part of the Keywords Group.
As an external development partner, we specialise in offering work-for-hire services to the technology sector, adding value to your games and interactive experiences.
The goal of d3t is to design, develop and deliver technology for our clients. Whether your requirements are short- or long-term, and related to games, games technology or software, d3t can aid you in reaching your goals through a consultative approach.
Our efficient group of professional developers can be seen as an extension to your team, just when you need it most.
- d3t undertake work for many different clients in the UK, Europe, Australasia and the US.
- There is nothing standing in the way of your technology development needs and d3t’s capabilities.
- We offer high-quality UK-based work-for-hire development services to organisations across the globe.
- We have the experience to make a real difference.
- Not only does our experience and expertise cover a wide range of programming languages and platforms; we have also worked alongside organisations with different cultures and of different nationalities.
- We export our skills in a global environment to deliver cutting edge technology and improve existing product quality in multiple markets.
USE US WITH CONFIDENCE
- We work with development studios, large publishers, SMEs, independent developers, and entrepreneurs.
- Our clients use us with confidence due to our proven track record and ability to adapt to the unique needs of each project.
- Our business is based on our reputation, and we always deliver for our clients.
- Quality applies to every aspect of our work, from communication with our client, through our estimate of timescales and cost, to the delivery of a finished project.
- We get things right first time, every time.
d3t’s attention to detail and responsiveness to the requirements of our clients is unwavering, on even the most unusual and challenging of briefs they are fully committed to ensuring the creative vision comes alive and meets its full potential. The digital icing on the virtual cake is that they are some of the nicest people we have had the privilege of working with.