d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services to our global triple-A clients so the quality of the Graphics Programmers’ work is critical. Our successful studio is part of the Keywords Studios Group, and is continuing to grow as we work on multiple exciting projects.
Our studio is based near Runcorn in Cheshire, and we offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. We are incredibly passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on our anti-crunch mentality, mentoring ethos and have been awarded ‘Best Places to Work’ multiple times by GamesIndustry.biz including 2021 and 2022. In addition, we recently won ‘Best Creative Service Provider‘ at Develop 2022.
Projects we have worked on include; LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Alan Wake Remastered, Mafia II: Definitive Edition, Assetto Corsa Competizione, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and more.
THE ROLE - Graphics Programmer
We are always looking for excellent Graphics Programmers to join the team.
YOUR MISSION OBJECTIVES
As a Graphics Programmer each day will involve:
- Programming: High performance console and PC graphics code
- Investigating: GPU profiling, debugging
- Producing: Prototypes, systems, tools, ports
- Teamwork: Collaborating with multiple disciplines
- Variety: Multiple projects and low level programming challenges
- Supporting: Direct and mentor juniors
- Experience: 2+ years
- Languages: C++ and shader languages
- Knowledge: Rendering techniques, analysis and performance
- Confidence: Will take on any challenge or responsibility
- Teamwork: Enjoy working as part of a team and supporting others
- Communication: Excellent
It would be great, but not essential, if you have experience in any of the following:
- Console development
- Porting games
Just some of the many offered by d3t:
- Bonuses + Share scheme
- Flexible working
- Anti-crunch ethos
- Social events and fitness classes
- Industry events and conferences
- Console, tech and bike purchase schemes
- Eyecare vouchers, Bupa health and Bupa dental
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced paternity/maternity
- And much much more… https://d3tltd.com/life-at-d3t/
Hear from our Senior Graphics Programmer, Alex Rodgers on his experience by clicking below!
APPLY NOW VIA THE BUTTON BELOW – IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, PLEASE EMAIL: [email protected]
Please note we are actively hiring and interviews will be held by video call.
This position can be remote (UK), hybrid or in office.
At d3t we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace and culture. If this opportunity excites you but your current skills or past experience don’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to still apply. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles within our team.
Apply NowInterested in joining our team? Click the button below to start your application.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.For Internal Use
Role Information: EN
Location: Europe, UK, Runcorn
Area of Work: Art Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Pattern: Hybrid, Remote, In-Office