The legal basis for this processing of your personal data is our legitimate interests and the data received from you won`t be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes here listed. Personal information submitted via the website could potentially be shared across our global studios and third party companies, and this would only be done for the purposes of recruitment.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email [email protected] or write to us at the address on our ‘Contact’ page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to gain a better understanding on how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
WHAT DATA WE GATHER
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please, advise.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Under the GDPR, your personal data rights have changed so please find below a summary of the rights you have under the GDPR. Some of the rights may be complex so please refer to GDPR Chapter 3 of the Regulation or feel free to get in touch with the Data Protection Manager at [email protected] for more information.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
a) the right to access;
b) the right to rectification;
c) the right to erasure;
d) the right to restrict processing;
e) the right to object to processing;
f) the right to data portability;
g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
h) the right to withdraw consent.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Having agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Write to us at: d3t Ltd, Daresbury Point, Greenwood Drive, Manor Park, Cheshire, Cheshire, WA7 1UG, UK
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission. There are some cases where we are obliged to share your personal data under the purpose of a contract (where we need third parties to process your data as part of our business)or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, 2018).
If you do not agree with or are not comfortable with any aspect of this statement, your only remedy is not to send your CV or any personal data over and to discontinue using this website. Your continued use of any part of our Site following notification or posting of such changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR, 2018).
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the d3t.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.