d3t is at the cutting edge of technology, delivering work-for-hire video game development services to our triple-A clients. As a successful and growing business based in Daresbury, Cheshire, […]
d3t is at the cutting edge of technology, delivering work-for-hire video game development services to our triple-A clients. As a successful and growing business based in Daresbury, Cheshire, we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to design and oversee our company’s hiring.
The Recruitment Coordinator will work closely with our recruiters and Line Managers to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. To be successful in this role, candidates should have a HR background and experience screening and evaluating candidates. Candidates should also have some knowledge of UK Employment Law and Employee Rights.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is able to make effective decisions quickly. Ultimately, the Recruitment Coordinator will manage our recruitment to ensure we hire qualified employees to meet our company’s current and future needs.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Update current and maintain recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and on-boarding processes)
- Keep track of recruiting schedules
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting)
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise Line Managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Draw up contracts for new employees, prepare employee documentation and help with the transition on their first day
- Arrange interviews and liaise with potential applicants on behalf of management
- Manage the new starter process following assignment of new employees
- Advise on staff retention and website career page
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods.
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Coordinator, Recruiting Consultant or Recruiting Manager
- Knowledge of UK Employment Law and Employee Rights
- Experience with phone, Skype and in-person interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (e.g. Linkedin, Facebook, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices.
JOIN d3t – A WORLD LEADING TECHNOLOGY PROVIDER – AND PLAY YOUR PART IN SUPPLYING OUR A-LIST CLIENTS WITH TECHNICAL SUPERIORITY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.