We are proud to announce that d3t has won the Halton Business Awards 2017 for Innovation in Health and Wellbeing.
This important award demonstrates that d3t practices what it preaches. d3t’s strength is d3t’s team and the wellbeing and welfare of our staff is paramount.
The win was announced at the gala dinner held at the Select Security Stadium in Widnes on Friday 12th May and takes its place alongside d3t’s industry excellence Develop Award for Creative Outsourcer and Cheshire Business Award for Business of the Year.
d3t was founded by Jamie Campbell and Steve Powell in 2011. Both veterans of the games industry, they had experienced cyclical employment and redundancy, undue pressure and had seen projects fold as releases were pulled, sometimes after years of work.
They decided there had to be a better business model and developed the purely Work for Hire strategy, enabling diverse client projects to run simultaneously. Along with an anti-crunch mentality and a supportive team environment, d3t has cultivated a work environment that values its team, their creativity and their commitment.
Innovations that were particularly lauded include:
- Anti-crunch work ethos
- Project diversity to encourage sharing of knowledge and creativity
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Company benefits: Healthcare and Pension contributions
- Lunchtime workouts provided by Body UK
- The d3t Running Club
- Free healthy snacks in the breakout area
- Regular breaks with access to the latest in gaming technology
- Show and Tell sessions
- Regular team building away days
- Engagement in initiatives to further wellbeing within the local community
- And fun! d3t has a dedicated Fun Committee ensuring a good time is had away from the serious business of delivering world class projects for world class clients.
General Manager Richard Badger said,
We are truly proud to win this award. It demonstrates that we offer a fantastic working environment for our talented team and that is really important to us as a company. It rounds off a great 12 months that has seen us win a Develop Award for our technical ability and a Cheshire Business Award for our sound infrastructure and business strategy. Winning an award that demonstrates we really do care about our team is the icing on the cake.”
d3t is currently recruiting. If you are talented, enthusiastic and want to work for a company that genuinely values its team, please check out our vacancies. We look forward to hearing from you.