THE d3t STUDIO
d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services to our global triple-A clients. Our successful studio is part of the Keywords Studios Group, and is continuing to grow as we work on multiple exciting projects at any one time offering plenty of variety and involvement.
Our studio is based near Runcorn in Cheshire, and we offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. We are incredibly passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on our anti-crunch mentality, mentoring ethos and have been awarded ‘Best Places to Work’ multiple times by gamesindustry.biz including 2021 and 2022. In addition, we recently won ‘Best Creative Service Provider‘ at Develop 2022.
Projects that we have worked on include; Hogwarts Legacy, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Alan Wake Remastered, Mafia II: Definitive Edition, Assetto Corsa Competizione, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and more.
THE ROLE - Lead Programmer
We are always looking for excellent Lead Programmers to join our Programming Team.
YOUR MISSION OBJECTIVES
As a Lead Programmer your role will involve:
- Leading: Directing your team to meet their goals
- Managing: Enabling engineers to reach their full potential
- Teamwork: Supporting your team and the wider company
- Collaboration: Working with international world class teams.
- Variety: Gameplay, core tech, porting, low level architecture and more
- Tech: Console and PC development
- Experience: 7+ years
- Languages: Multiple including C++ expertise
- Leadership: Has led and managed engineers
- Dependability: Can work autonomously, flexibly, proactively and positively
- Knowledge: Low level systems (e.g. physics, networking, memory, animation etc)
- Technology: Experienced with game engines, IDEs, source control, build infrastructure
- Growth: Continually expands knowledge base and skill set
- Communication: Excellent
It would be great, but not essential, if you have experience in any of the following:
- Released games
- Porting games
- Tools development
- Rendering experience
- Build and infrastructure
- Low level console development
Just some of the many offered by d3t:
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays + up to 5 days extra for length of service)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme (including dental) & Eye Care Scheme
- Employee Share Scheme
- Anti-crunch ethos – an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment!
- Income Protection
- Annual Bonus – be rewarded for great teamwork!
- Free Parking
- Tech and Bike Scheme
- Company Share Scheme
- Company Socials, Project Launch/Wrap Parties + Annual d3t Events
- Breakout Areas – filled with perks such as games, BBQ area, complimentary snacks to suit all dietary preferences etc.
Hear from our Lead Programmer, Sarah Newell, alongside our Studio Technical Director, Andy Booth on their experiences by clicking below!
APPLY NOW VIA THE BUTTON BELOW – IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, PLEASE EMAIL: [email protected]
Please note we are actively hiring and interviews will be held by video call.
This position can be remote (UK), hybrid or in office.
At d3t we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace and culture. If this opportunity excites you but your current skills or past experience don’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to still apply. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles within our team.
Apply NowPlease contact us with your application.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.