d3t is at the cutting edge of technology, delivering work-for-hire video game development services to our triple-A clients. As a successful and growing business based in Daresbury, Cheshire, we are always interested in recruiting talented individuals. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment.
- Confident and able to communicate at all levels
- Able to demonstrate a sense of reliability and responsibility
- A can-do attitude
- A passion for games and game development.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, update and maintain new and existing projects across all major platforms and languages
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver features to deadlines
- Create and assist with code reviews
- Take ownership of systems and features
- Mentor and guide more junior team members
- At least 10 years’ experience working in a programming position
- Fluent in multiple programming languages including C/C++
- Excellent Problem-solving
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Be open-minded Work both autonomously and proactively
- Experience in games development and passion for games
- A technical bias, with an interest in getting stuck-in to difficult problems every day
- A working understanding of object-oriented development
- Experience working with game engines such as Unreal or Unity
- A University qualification in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or the equivalent in experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactively update job knowledge
- The ability to debug unfamiliar code.
- Low-level experience working with rendering technology such as DirectX or OpenGL
- Experience developing rendering technology such as a shadowing, reflections, depth of field, etc.
APPLY NOW – SEND US YOUR CV AND A COVERING LETTER/PORTFOLIO TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
d3t is strongly committed to protecting your personal information. By sending your CV/Resume, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and consent to your data being managed and retained in accordance with our data privacy and retention policy.
We will keep your personal details on file for 6 months and they will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being retained. If you prefer that your personal details are not retained then please advise.