d3t turns 11 – a year in 11 bullet points
26th Jul 2022
Over the past year a lot has happened at d3t, and as we turn 11 years’ old, we have marked the occasion by summarising our key achievements into 11 bullet points – take a look!
- Our teams have worked on four games that have launched over the past year, these are: Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Alan Wake Remastered, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, and LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
- We have also been delighted to welcome 40 new members to the d3t team – welcome all!
- 19 of our amazing team have been recognised as our Employees of the Quarter – congratulations all you absolutely rock!
- We have been overwhelmed this year to have been nominated for multiple awards including at the Grads in Games Awards. But we are also thrilled to have been announced as winners in three – Halton Business Awards Employer of the Year, a GamesIndustry.Biz Best Place to Work for 2022, and as Best Creative Provider at the Develop:Star Awards.
- Our teams have once again been able to attend some of the industry’s best gaming events – GDC, Nordic Games, Develop, along with XDS in the not-too-distant future.
- We ran our fifth Wellbeing Week focusing on promoting a healthy body and mind amongst our team – look here for more information on this.
- We were lucky enough to be able to throw an in-person Christmas party for our team, which including a private bowling alley, arcade games, karaoke booth, and of course a free bar and food!
- At our first ever attempt, we were recognised by the Mind Index and given a Bronze Award for our work on promoting positive mental health within the workplace.
- We have just completed the renovation of our top floor in our studio, to create a modern, comfortable, and innovative space for our teams to create in.
- Plus, we have our very own d3t wedding taking place between two of our amazing employees – keep a look out for more on this soon!
Because last year marked our tenth birthday, we wanted to mark the occasion by throwing a party to remember, including having Tibetan Street Food, Handmade Pizza’s, Waffles, Milkshakes, Fairground games, oh and of course Alpaca’s!
However, as we have now turned 11, we were keen to make sure that the celebrations echoed that of last year. Which is why our 11th bullet point is for the summer event that we’ll be throwing not only for our team, but also for their families to enjoy at a private party and experience around Chester Zoo – keep a look out for the pictures of this on our social media channels soon!
All that we can say though is what a year it’s been, and with 2022/23 continuing to provide us with some exciting developments, we look forward to sharing these with you soon!
Until then, why not take a look at our list of vacancies here so that you can be a part of our next chapter!